When we go on holidays, I am always concerned about preparing the kids and thinking about all the things I have to do! This year we adopted a Cocker Spaniel “Duke” – those of you who follow us on Instagram or Facebook will have seen this cute little face!
Whilst we are unsure how old Duke is (estimates range from 2 – 5 years old), he has bought immeasurable joy to our family and I would highly recommend everyone consider an older dog as your new family member!
The thing is, not only do I have the kids to plan for anymore! Owning a dog brings us more responsibility and more things to consider before we head off on another Kidding Around adventure!
That’s why we were happy to hear from veterinarian and Bravecto brand ambassador Dr Katrina Warren about a revolutionary development in tick and flea protection. Bravecto is the first and only oral chew to deliver extended protection for three months against fleas and four months against paralysis ticks – all in a single chew.
For a busy family who has so many things to think about – 4 doses per year versus 12 doses per year equals a no-brainer.
As an added bonus, dog owners can register for the free Bravecto reminder email service at www.bravecto.com.au so you don’t miss a dose! A free Bravecto reminder app is also available for iOS and Android as well.
This all sounded great, and the only questions we had were: Is it safe and will he voluntarily eat it (because I am not forcing it down his throat!)?
After reading that Bravecto has been subjected to many trials and has been proven safe for pregnant and lactating dogs as well as puppies from 8 weeks of age I was happy to give it to Duke. Further safety information can be found in the following links www.bravecto.com.au and http://www.bravecto.com.au/vetresources (this link contains links to research test papers).
So, the second question is “Will he happily eat the chew?”
I don’t think you can get any better endorsement than that 🙂
What do you think? Would you like to try Bravecto? We are giving one lucky reader a chance to win a years’ supply of Bravecto for their dog. That’s 4 chews worth up to $200!
- Like our page on Facebook (and Instagram if you have it!)
- Like Bravecto on Facebook
- Fill in the following entry form and answer the question “In 25 words or less, What do you love about your dog?
COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED … CONGRATULATIONS TO NICOLE T!
YOU WILL GET YOUR BRAVECTO IN THE MAIL SOON 🙂
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only who are aged 18 years and over and only one entry per household is permitted.
2. Entries open on 4/10/2015 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 18/10/2015.
3. This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must fill in all fields of the form above.
5. One winner will be selected and receive a years supply of Bravecto (4 packs) valued at up to $200 (depending on the weight of the dog).
6. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner will be drawn within 48hrs of the closing date and the winning entry will be announced on this website. The prize will be posted to the address supplied at the time of entry. The promoter will not be held responsible if the address supplied is incorrect.
Bravecto is available from leading veterinarians across Australia.
Please note – we were given a 12 months supply of Bravecto for Duke so that we could review the product. As always, we give our honest, unbiased opinion.
Please note all details quoted are correct at the time of publishing. All details are subject to change without notice and Kidding Around Australia takes no responsibility for information contained in this post. Please check the appropriate website to ensure that information is still correct and current.
ALL PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES ON THE KIDDING AROUND AUSTRALIA WEBSITE ARE THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF THE KIDDING AROUND AUSTRALIA AUTHORS. ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT AND CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM KIDDING AROUND AUSTRALIA.