This post is sponsored by Bravecto
You all know that we love Duke and that he is a much loved member of our family! We also know that you think that your pooch is “paw-fect” as well! So, we have partnered with revolutionary paralysis tick and flea treatment brand, Bravecto®, and Dr Katrina Warren, to search for Australia’s smart dogs and give you a chance to win the perfect prize pack for your dog!
Bravecto® is the first and only oral chew to deliver extended protection for three months against fleas and four months against paralysis ticks – all in a single chew. For a busy family who has so many things to think about – 4 doses per year versus 12 or more doses per year equals a no-brainer. If you want to read more about Bravecto® or see Duke demonstrating how easy it is to administer, click HERE!
When we heard the competition was for Australia’s smart dogs, we said “We love Duke, but bless his heart, he is not the smartest dog in the pack!” Luckily, this is not what this competition is about! They are not just looking for dogs who can do tricks or that are cute – they are looking for truly special dogs! Dogs that change your world.
So, tell us all about your top dog. What does it mean to have them as part of your family? How do they spread joy? Why do you love them?
To enter, put your best paw forward and upload a photo or video on our Facebook post or tag @kiddingaroundaustralia and #kiddingaroundaustralia on Instagram and we will give away a years supply of Bravecto® (four packs valued at $240) to our FIVE favourite doggies!
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only who are aged 18 years and over and only one entry per household is permitted.
2. Entries open on 5/5/2016 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 15/5/2016.
3. This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must fill in all fields of the form above.
5. Five winners will be selected and receive a years supply of Bravecto (4 packs) valued at up to $250 (depending on the weight of the dog).
6. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner will be drawn within 48hrs of the closing date and the winning entry will be announced on this website. The prize will be posted to the address supplied at the time of entry. The promoter will not be held responsible if the address supplied is incorrect.