Living in Australia, away from any capital city makes me take clean, fresh air for granted. When Homedics told me about their Homedics AR120AU Electrostatic Air Cleaner, I was interested in learning more. I don’t know about you, but I am more often concerned about what we eat and drink rather than the air we breathe.
We have a mild asthma sufferer in our family and Duke likes to sleep in our front room so I thought I would trial the Homedics AR120AU Electrostatic Air Cleaner and see how it works.
The Homedics AR120AU Electrostatic Air Cleaner with Nano Coil technology is said to be the most innovative and effective air cleaning technology Homedics is offering.
- World’s most advanced air cleaning system
- Removes 99% of airborne contaminants like allergens, smoke, pollen, dust and germs
- 5 times better than HEPA in cleaning microscopic particles down to 0.05 microns in size
- Reduces airborne viruses and bacteria
- 7 times more cleaning surface than comparable HEPA towers
- Weighs 50% less than comparable HEPA towers
- Uses only 25 watts of power – 50% less than comparable HEPA towers
- LED backlit control panel
- Triple filtration and elimination process
- Cleanable, replaceable filter lasts up to 18 months
- 120 CADR – Clean Air Delivery Rate
What We Thought:
The unit is easy to use and comes with a remote control (and auto-timer). It’s light weight, but rather large so it stands out in the room. It’s not quiet on the higher settings. You definitely couldn’t sleep with it on turbo, but on low it’s fine.
Amazingly, it eliminated the smell of Duke in the room and for that fact alone it is worth the purchase price. We couldn’t be happier with the result.
Please note: We were given a Homedics AR120AU Electrostatic Air Cleaner for review, however our opinions are our own.
RRP $299 AUD